Don't know where to and how to use Halloumi Cheese?
Don't worry we provide you with some ideas to use it.
Uses of Halloumi Cheese:-
1. Tomato Soup with Halloumi - Diced halloumi into cubes and then dredged them all in flour before frying until crispy then add it to your soup.
2. Whole grilled halloumi with fig jam - You really haven’t had halloumi at its best until you’ve cooked it WHOLE, under a hot grill until browned and gnarly.
3. lamb and halloumi salad with peas - Serve up this light steak and halloumi salad with pitta breads on hot summer’s evenings.
4. Crispy potato and halloumi bake - A comforting mix of sliced potatoes, halloumi cheese and a chilli-hot tomato sauce are baked until bubbling and oozy. There’s a lot to love about this one.
5. Halloumi and sweet potato burgers - Here, we’ve paired it with marinated sweet potato (a game-changer if you haven’t tried it) along with mashed avocado and red peppers.
6. Pancetta-wrapped halloumi fries - Halloumi fries – but with a meaty twist. Try wrapping sticks of halloumi in a slice of pancetta before frying for an even crispier flavour.
7. Halloumi pasta - Pesto, pasta, halloumi and grilled veg combine in this crowd-pleasing 15-minute meal.
8. Greek cheese and veg lattice tarts - Halloumi and veggies are stuffed inside cream cheese pastry in these decadent lattice pies. Serve, still warm, with a green salad.
9. 10-min halloumi fries - Coat chunky slices of halloumi cheese in polenta and a little spice, then shallow fry until the outside is crisp and the interior is soft and oozy.
10. Turkish macaroni cheese - Mac and cheese is soul food at it’s finest – chuck some halloumi in there and I’ll be smiling for days.