Don't know where to and how to use Blocked Mozzarella Cheese?
Don't worry we provide you with some ideas to use it.
Uses of Blocked Mozzarella Cheese:-
1. Mozzarella Garlic Biscuits - Flatten the biscuits from a refrigerated can (not the flaky kind). Wrap each biscuit around a ¾-inch cube of mozzarella and roll into balls. Set, seam side down, on a parchment paper–lined baking sheet. Bake in a 400°F oven about 10 minutes. Brush with a mixture of melted butter, minced garlic, a pinch of salt, and finely chopped parsley.
2. Veggie Pizza - This pizza is great with any vegetables you have on hand. Put 2 matzo crackers on a baking sheet. Spread on 1/4 cup marinara sauce, then lightly sprinkle with garlic salt and oregano. Top with 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, a sliced tomato, and 1/4 cup sliced black olives. Bake in a 350°F oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
3. Cheesy Meatballs - Next time you're making spaghetti and meatballs, add cubes of mozzarella to the centers of your meatballs.
4. Marinated Pearls - Stir together 1/3 cup olive oil, a few tablespoons chopped fresh basil and parsley, 1 tsp. crushed red pepper, 2 to 3 minced garlic cloves, and 1 Tbsp. finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes. Add 1 lb. mozzarella pearls. Chill at least 4 hours or up to 3 days. Enjoy them on salad, skewered with cherry tomatoes, or over pasta.
5. Keto-Friendly Mozzarella Sticks - Freeze a package of mozzarella sticks a few hours or until firm. Cook bacon slices (1 for each cheese stick) in a skillet over medium-high heat until just starting to crisp but still pliable. Wrap each cheese stick with a bacon strip. Bake in a 400°F oven 5 to 7 minutes. Serve with marinara for dipping.